Line Length: About 2 meters, 360 degrees rotating power cord. Automatic shutdown for 30 minutes.
The heating comb teeth deliver even ceramic heat, no damage for hair and help to make hair beautiful ,fizz-free and shine.
The unique anti-scald wide-tooth comb works as a guard between the heating plate and your scalp.
Temperature Adjustable Wheel
Adjustable to suitable temperature according to different hair types.
360° Swivel Power Cord
This compact simply straight brush comes with a 360 rotating power cord that helps you operate with one hand with utmost convenience.
1. Dry your hair before using this hot comb.
2. Set up the anti-scald comb for hair/beard straightening before use.
3. After the hot comb heat-up, slowly comb your hair/beard from top to bottom.
4. If you’d like the styling long-lasting, you can use the beard oil/hair styling lotion/soften lotion after straightening.
5. You can use the dry/wet towel to clean the comb after it cools down.
Are hot combs better than flat irons?
Styling Time, both devices heat up in seconds but electric hot combs will heat up much faster than a flat iron. ... Also, while the tool works faster than a hair straightener, it will take several passes to get pin-straight results.
What are hot combs used for?
A hot comb (also known as a straightening comb or pressing comb) is a metal comb that is used to straighten moderate or coarse hair and create a smoother hair texture. A hot comb is heated and used to straighten the hair from the roots. It can be placed directly on the source of heat or it may be electrically heated.
Can a hot comb straighten hair?
Hot combs have been around for centuries as a way to straighten coarse or curly hair. They're more temporary than chemical relaxers, and they can get closer to your scalp than flat irons.